Source of inspiration: I Heart Organizing
Before and After photos:
|Before - Boring cup to hold the utencils|
|After - I love how this looks!|
- Empty tin cans (I consider this "free" since I ate the food!)
- Glue stick
- Any type of scrapbooking paper (I always get mine at Dollarama for $1)
- Take empty and clean tin cans
- Cut up the scrapbooking paper so that it fits the cans
- Glue it on and you're done :)
Why I love this:
- I already had leftover scrapbooking paper so this project didn't cost me anything
- It was so easy and quick to do that I'll definitely do it again!
- This looks pretty enough to be left on the counter!